PDA

View Full Version : Reyox and their latest scam

murtiii
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I am posting this as a public message to warm people of Reyox.com and Reyox.net. My name is Murtaza and I am President of Gaming Ventura (www.gamingventura.com). Our previous domain (www.gv.com.pk) was hosted with Reyox.com. many of you know they are the same people associated with Hostcharge and atwebhost. Since I know Asher Saeed personally, despite his past, i decided to trust him.

Please visit www.gv.com.pk and see what they have done to our corproate site. We are going to file a law suit against them. We have also chaged name servers so if the above doesnt work, ive put up a mirror on www.gamingventura.com/index.gif.

It is a pity that such people are running companies and many people trust them. I will refrain from personal attacks on James and Asher, but most of you already know their history. We hope to file the law suit soon and to take them offline and to prevent them from opening any new hosting companies in the future.

Many Thanks

Murtaza M Hussain

Essentials
Oct 26th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Not familiar with the company but you may want to make sure that your next host has the income to provide what you pay for and that they use servers (not pc's as seem to be the case).

Good luck with your future ventures - sorry to hear about your present experience but it does sound like atleast some of the people involved are not at fault so maybe they will be able to provide a more reliable service in the future.