PDA

View Full Version : Legal Zoom?

rlshosting
Sep 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Do you think thats a good method of getting an LLC and is the pricing competitive in your opinion?

mark007
Sep 17th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Dear Friend,
I would like to suggest you, please go to your states web site and then to the Secretary of State section. There you will find a down-loadable page form. just fill it out and mail it in, together with the filing fee, and in about a week, you'll be an LLC. Hope it will really very useful for you, good luck!!!!

Technut
Sep 23rd, 2010, 01:17 PM
So should you use LZ you'll pay them to fill out your paperwork and then you'll have to pay your own state filling fee. That's US of course. International we have no idea. But doing it yourself if definitely less cost.

thomas86
Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:59 AM
LLC is basically the patent right of any company which register by the company which own it.If you want to get it than you may get but not under the same name and same category.

nickolasleigh
Oct 23rd, 2010, 01:21 AM
LLC, also known as a company with limited liability (WLL), is a flexible form of enterprise that blends elements of partnership and corporate structures is this is correct well i was not aware of this lot but after referring it i got more additional info.