Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Java script

Java script

What is the peculiarity of using Java script?
    HostinginCanada.com is one of those companies that has provided it in their plans.
    And I'd like to know why is it provided so seldom by hosting companies?

I have looked through hostingincanada.com plans and dare say that this company has specialized in providing VPS deals and they support different scripts including Java, think they are a good start for any serious business.

It is a browser and not a server that supports javascript.

Hostingincanada.com is an industry leader in providing very affordable and quality Java hosting services. They support all the latest Java technologies and frameworks, including Struts, Hibernate, Cocoon, Ant, Maven. Liferay, etc.

Java != JavaScript

Java can be run on server side as JSP etc, or on client as applets (they do different things). JavaScript can only be run on the browser.

Server-side scripting of Java basically gives you the capabilities of dynamic content like what PHP or Ruby on Rails scripts would do.

This is great information, thanks. I am not a fan of writing if IE blocks, I would rather learn from someone like you who has debugged and figured out the RIGHT way to implement this. I also had difficulty in setting up the checked state of the radio buttons. What I did was, after the radio buttons are drawn onto the UI, then I gerElementByld(id).checked+obj ? true :false. Hope this helps.

JavaScript is an object-oriented scripting language used to enable programmatic access to objects within both the client application and other applications. JavaScript's dynamic capabilities include runtime object construction.

Nice tips ,thank's for sharing.

hello:

getting some fine scripting tips..

cheers

-----------
    Office Furniture

JavaScript is a scripting language created by Netscape. JavaScript be inserted into a web page to add functionality. JavaScript is often confused with the Java programming language, but they are not the same. Fortunately, JavaScript is much easier to use and often found in website development. JavaScript is supported by Netscape and Microsoft web browsers.

Last edited by jjaysonn42; Mar 19th, 2010 at 11:15 PM.

Link Building Service

Java is a useful programming language.Really it's a great tool for web page development.

-------------------------------------
    Link Building Service

Java script provides the perfect platform to get good design and development feature in the website world.All the designer and developer are using this in there work.

JavaScript can function as both a procedural and an object oriented language. Objects are created programmatically in JavaScript, by attaching methods and properties to otherwise empty objects at run time, as opposed to the syntactic class definitions common in compiled languages like C++ and Java. Once an object has been constructed it can be used as a blueprint (or prototype) for creating similar objects.

hostingincanada.com is providing such a useful services like VPS which is helpful for so many users.