Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows servers

Drakkar is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor

Windows servers

Considering two companies to order the windows hosting from: aspnix.com and webintellects.com

Would like to ask which of them is more reasonable and efficient to your points?

Thank you.

I recommend you to have more options to choose from, eg 7host Windows solutions are stable and featured for an affordable prices
    big car, small ...

I can not compare it with other web hosting providers since I have not tried any other one. But from my experience with aspnix, I find it to be more than what I need from all aspects. I will continue using it and no need for trying others.

Re:

You need to search customer's hosting reviews about both web hosts then compare their hosting cost rates, reliability, flexibility. Ask them about payment method structure, and don't forget to read terms and condition. You should directly contact both web hosts through phone so you can easily judge their attitude for customer support. Best Luck
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: [email protected] |

Iím not new to the world of web hosting and I have seen a lot of web hosting providers. So far I have never seen such customer care. I have possibility to communicate with vice president of the company. That is awesome.
    Free hardware updates, they actually do a lot for me as for the customers for free.
    Of course they are not the cheapest. But the service quality I get worth it.

This is really the choise from two equal qualified providers. both aspnix.com and webintellects.com do*have own advantages and enough stability to be chosen. I believe you should ground the choice upon the requirements meeting.

Tais82 is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    I'd rather choose aspnix.com. This is a specialized provider, with possibly the lowest prices for such services.

I second 7host.com, the reputable company that is delivering quality services with 99.99 uptime, great performance and skilled support

Alex82 is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    From these two - I'll prefer aspnix.com. The company is a well-known quality provider with affordable price range.

May also recommend hostzealot.com as the potential alternative for the required service.

I suggest to go with hostingsource.com windows plans, you will get high stability, various features and available support with them

It goes without saying that aspnix is the best in many aspects.
    Their time-tested services are well-supported and resourceful.

I recommend you runmapglobal.com, this company is very good.
    check with hostgator and plusplushosting, they are also good

doris may is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    webintellects.com is more versatile and experienced. Both are equally good, so the choise is to be made by the cost and requirements meeting!
    Conscoiusness is only the enlighted lobby in the great dark building...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkar View Post
    Considering two companies to order the windows hosting from: aspnix.com and webintellects.com

Would like to ask which of them is more reasonable and efficient to your points?

Thank you.
    Its a bit tricky to find a good windows host and which is cheap. Because windows server generally are more trouble some. If budget is not a problem then I would suggest you to go for a brand host that might charge you $5+ per month. Their service should be great. In terms of uptime and data backup.
    You can just google and find a brand windows host.

Now if you are looking for a budget windows host then it gets a little tricky. The best option is to chek their reviews by googling. There are many but its tough to find one without recurring trouble. But with some searching and googling you can get one for 1 or 2 dollars a month with reliable service. Want names?

ZooM is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    It goes without saying that aspnix.com is more preferable company in many aspects.
    Their servers offer all possible hosting services at affordable rates with excellent support and monitoring.