Mark707 is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor

Need e-commerce hosting solution

I would like to launch my new e-shop and I am planning to deal use hosting services offered by M6.net as their servers are located in USA which is the target of my audience.

Do you know any discounts on their services?

Cool Ecommerce

Hi Mark,

Before you make your final decision why don't you have a look at our directory of USA based Ecommerce providers: http://webhostdir.com/spotlight/ecommerce.aspx

I know you're looking for a discount on your M6.net package but maybe some of these providers can offer you a package within your budget straight off?

Let us know how you get on!

Robyn
    Website Content Manager
    Serchen Interactive

Drakkar is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    Think you will find the reasonable solutions at the sites of santrex.net and serverpoint.com which have everything for quality eCommerce hosting.

Post Re:

An ecommerce website is a necessity if you want to sell your products. This is undoubtedly the best way of conducting business online. While it functions like a normal shop, you don’t have to make the investments that are necessary to set up a real shop. While a regular website serves many purposes, an ecommerce website is set for the express purpose of selling.

I suggest you to go with specialized host that is offering quality solutions, take a look at leveltenhosting, experienced and reputable host which plans are stable, prices are affordable and support is high available

$$$Bet$$$ is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    Nice ecommerce hosting solutions could be got from Glowhost.com.. Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
    Use the code '2FREEMONTHS' - gives 2 months FREE on their service.

I suppose that you need to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability and then choose the best option.

re:

Hi

You are absolutely right SiberForum. It is very important to compare prices, features, compatibility, reliability, and performance of the web host, however, user also need to consider age of the web host and server specifications. Most probably, users only notice the cost of hosting package and ignore to check specifications. Apart from the RAM, Bandwidth, and Disk Space user must check the CPU/Processor as well.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: [email protected] |

ZooM is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    Marblehost and Sibername .... think these companies can be used to host e-stores with. All necessary conditions are created by them on their services.
    And prices are modest.
    Their tech staff is responsive and fixes issues very fast.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task..
    The comparison will definitely help you to know what host will be better for you.
    Use coupon "Rob" and get 10% discount for any payment!
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and since 1999.
    WebhostGIANT - Low cost hosting from $2.79!