Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd recommend you to take a hosting provider that has softaculous for forum installations as its very easy to use else I would search a host and ask the support if they have support members who can help with a specific forum board when required.

Smile Where can I order forum hosting?

In order to avoid any unwanted issues, ensure to select the right web hosting agency before you start a discussion board or forum of your own. Web hosting companies sometimes offer seasonal promotions that may surprise you. Look for the best web hosting forum service provider before you decide to set up a forum. Forum web hosting companies usually come up with numerous offers and services that will certainly meet your requirements.

Cool hosting

All hosting providers support Forum applications like phpBB and vBulletin. Uptime and Port speed is very important if you are looking for a Forum host. You must look for a Hosting provider who offers good uptime on his hosting plans and the servers are connected to a fast port so that your website loads quickly.

Tais82 is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    Think it is efficiently possible anywhere, I may suggest using the seices of aspnix.com and also of marblehost.com, lower costs, and really stable servers of location.

Ajay-HostIN is offline Web Hosting
    Community Member
    You need not to approach different type of web hosting services for conducting a website as a forum oriented. You can just check for the fulfillment of the resources required to handle that website (forum) and go with the normal web hosting account on which you will have to install the forum software.

You can check marblehost.com. It seems they are providing cutting edge solutions so that will not be a problem for them at all to host the forum.

You can use any web Hosting service for Forum Hosting but the service should be good. I'll prefer you www iChooseHosting in

Pretty much all hosts do forum hosting. We support one click installation of some popullar forums using Softaculous, as i'm sure a lot of other hosts do too.

Any web hosting company can provide you hosting that is optimized for forums. Just tell them that you plan to have a forum website. They can even provide you with script for your forum since phpBB is an open source script.

yes,I have a same question about forum hosting

someone suggest me take Godaddy or Bluehost.
    Please tell me your advice

I think that almost all hosting companies support PhpBB, free software. Make sure you use a reliable host with good customer service because the updates on PhpBB can sometimes create issues. Some are simple, others can get complicated.

fab is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by alemcherry View Post
    Any good shared hosting will do, as PHPBB is just another PHP / MySQL script with no special requirements. Mostly tags like 'forum hosting' are just another way to attract the customers, nothing else.

But there are also hosts that offer forum license, upgrades, installations, plugins, skins etc. which are true forum hosts. The real forum hosts I know, like URLjet etc, specialize on vBulletin, not PHPBB. VB is far more superior forum script, but not free. If you are serious about your forum, get VB license and go for URLJet is you need assisatance.
    Web hosting is Where you keep your Web page . Yes urljet is one best forum Hosting services providers . well known as forum and server hosting company that offers high performance web hosting solutions to its clients.

whitebeard is offline Web Hosting
    Community Advisor
    Yes there are a lot of web host today that you can order forum hosting. In order to get that make sure that the web host has Softaculous software so that you can install your forum fast and easy. One good example is 4goodhosting for forum hosting.